ivmax LLC ("Company" or "We") respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.ivmax.me (our "Website") and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
Children Under the Age of 13
We do not knowingly collect, maintain, or use personal information, as defined by the Federal Trade Commission's Children's Online Privacy Protection Act Rule, from children under 13 years of age, and no part of the Website is directed to children under the age of 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
The Type of Information We Collect About You
We collect several types of information from you, including:
- Personal information, such as name, address, email address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline;
- Information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
When ivmax Collects your Information
- Mailing List Sign-up. We collect your email address and other personal information when you sign up on the Website to receive information about us or our product launches.
- Customer Support. We collect information that you provide to us through your communications with our customer-support team.
- Surveys. We collect information that you provide when you respond to surveys or other research projects on our Website.
- Cookies, Automatic Data Collection, and Related Technologies. The Website collects and stores information that is generated automatically as you use it, including your preferences and anonymous usage statistics.
You may also provide information to be published or displayed, i.e., posted, on public areas of the Website or transmitted to others ("User Contributions). User Contributions are posted and transmitted to others at your own risk and may become publicly available. We cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
By using the Website, you are authorizing us to gather, parse, and retain data related to the provision of the Website.
How ivmax Uses Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us
- To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices
- To maintain and improved the Website and our products and services
- To develop new product and service offerings
- To provide you with updates and news about ivmax and the Website and new products and services
- To provide customer service and maintenance
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information
- For any other purpose with your consent
Aggregate Data. We may de-identify and aggregate data collected through the Website and use it for any lawful purpose.
ivmax May Disclose Your Information
We Use Vendors and Service Providers. We may share any information that we receive through the Website with vendors and service providers retained in connection with the provision of the Website. One of the service providers that we use for data analytics is Google Analytics. If you do not want Google Analytics to collect and use information about your use of the Website, then you can install an opt-out in your web browser (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/ ).
Marketing. We do not rent, sell, or share personal information collected through the Website about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies for their direct marketing purposes, unless we have your permission. California residents may reach the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs by mail at 1625 North Market Blvd., Sacramento, CA 95834, or by telephone at (916) 445-1254 or (800) 952-5210.
As Required by Law and Similar Disclosures. We may access, preserve, and disclose your information if we believe doing so is required or appropriate to: (1) comply with relevant laws and regulations, (2) comply with law enforcement requests and legal process, such as a court order or subpoena; (3) respond to your requests; or (4) protect your, our or others’ rights, property, or safety.
Consent. We may also disclose your information with your permission.
Do Not Track
Some web browsers incorporate a “Do Not Track” feature. Because there is not yet an accepted standard for how to respond to Do Not Track signals, our Website does not currently respond to such signals.
Retention of Information
Security of Your Information
We use certain physical, organizational and technical safeguards that are designed to maintain the integrity and security of information that we collect. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable and thus we cannot and do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, viewed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical or organizational safeguards.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where you have a password for access, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Your Choices and Access
You may access information that you have voluntarily provided through your account on the Website, and to review, correct, or delete it by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information and preferences. We may require certain information that you are the user who you say you are.
From time to time, we may send marketing email messages to our Users. If you no longer want to receive such emails from us on a going forward basis, then you opt-out via the “unsubscribe” link provided in each such email or email us at email@example.com.
Kanjosa Macedonovica 25
NOTICE TO EU DATA SUBJECTS
What is Personal Data?
For What Purposes Does ivmax Process Your Personal Data?
We process your personal information to operate, provide and improve the products and services we offer. These purposes include:
- Providing our services and products
- Provide, troubleshoot and improve our services and products and the Website (and mobile applications)
- Recommendations and personalization for our users
- Comply with legal obligations
- Communicate with you
- Fraud prevention
- Purposes for which we seek your consent
These processing activities constitute our legitimate interests. We make sure we consider and balance any potential impacts on you (both positive and negative) and your rights before we process your personal information for our legitimate interests.
We only use your personal information as permitted by law. If you have questions about the legal bases under which we process your personal information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may withdraw your consent
Where our use of your personal information is based upon your consent, you have the right to withdraw it anytime by contacting us at email@example.com.
Use for New Purposes
Under the GDPR, you have certain rights regarding your personal information. You may ask us to take the following actions in relation to your personal information that we hold:
- Opt-out. Stop sending you direct marketing communications which you have previously consented to receive. We may continue to send you Service-related and other non-marketing communications.
- Access. Provide you with information about our processing of your personal information and give you access to your personal information.
- Correct. Update or correct inaccuracies in your personal information.
- Delete. Delete your personal information.
- Transfer. Transfer a machine-readable copy of your personal information to you or a third party of your choice.
- Restrict. Restrict the processing of your personal information.
- Object. Object to our reliance on our legitimate interests as the basis of our processing of your personal information that impacts your rights.
You can submit these requests by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We may request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and process your request. Applicable law may require or permit us to decline your request. If we decline your request, we will tell you why, subject to legal restrictions. If you would like to submit a complaint about our use of your personal information or response to your requests regarding your personal information, you may contact us at email@example.com or submit a complaint to the data protection regulator in your jurisdiction. You can find your data protection regulator here.
Cross-Border Data Transfer
- To allow registered users to stay logged in to the Website after they close their browser window;
- To store users' preferences for Website functionality;
- To track site usage so we can improve our Website and better understand how people are using it;
- To better understand the interests of our customers and our Website visitors.
Some Cookies are functional and are necessary for certain uses of the Website, and without such Cookies, we would not be able to provide many services that you need to properly use the Website. These Cookies, for example, allow us to operate our Website so you may access it as you have requested and let us recognize that you have created an account and have logged into that account to access Website content. They also include Cookies that enable us to remember your previous actions within the same browsing session and secure our Websites.
How to disable Cookies
- Click here to learn more about the “Private Browsing” setting and managing cookie settings in Firefox;
Click here to learn more about “Incognito” and managing cookie settings in Chrome;
- here to learn more about "InPrivate" and managing cookie settings in Internet Explorer; or
- Click here to learn more about Private Browsing and managing cookie settings in Safari.